One of the classics. In your 50s or 60s? I’m pretty sure that you are still in your 20s and 30s. Having wrinkles when you’re young is no issue for worry. Moreover, it does not just mean you are ageing, there are other reasons too. Despite all that, if you still want to lose ‘em, we give you the easiest solutions.
- Basic skincare routines: Cleanse and moisturise your skin once/twice (not more than that) a day. Nothing fancy, just the regulars.
- Take a step ahead with serum and oil: Well the basics are morethan enough, but still if you feel the urge to get ahead on ageing, Serum or Oil is the way to go.
- Eye Cream: Eye cream is not something that youapply only when you start seeing lines. Regular application keeps it hydrated and helps in restoration.
- The Obvious Sunscreen: We know you know it. Just a reminder, 90% of premature ageing and visible signs like discoloration and wrinkles are due to UV rays.
- Regular Facials: visit a saloon or if you don’t prefer that, get facials masks done at home. Try a banana mask
- Juice Cleanses: Replenish your skin with Vitamins and minerals by drinking and cleansing with various fruits and vegetables.Blonde Vegan has a long list that’llcome handy.
- Organic Massage: Nothing beats the skincare properties of organic substances. Use your index and middle finger on one hand to massage 20 rotations between your brows. Then apply pressure gently on your temple and then to the jaw joint.
- Be Careful with anti-ageing products: Sure, the ads are eye-grabbing but don’t use them too early. Wait till you get to your 60s.
More Important than everything is the lifestyle you follow. Foods with lots of refined sugar can break down the collagen in the skin causing it to age faster. Of course, the inevitable- WATER. Eat and drink good, we don’t promise for the best skin, but it surely makes it way better than now.