It is that time of the year when the Gym owners receive a plethora of new memberships. We were confused at the idea of sticking only to gym in order to stay healthy. Aren’t there more options for us to explore?
If you are that person who wants to stay healthy but not stress-burst your veins out, then walking in the park would be the best alternative for you.
- The chirping noises birds make are often soothing than the tracks played in the gym.
- It is just you and nature. There is no heavy weights and often disgusting perspiration in between.
- The best way to keep the stress hormones in check.
- Ensures more effective weight loss as compared to weight training according to studies.
- Walking occasionally throughout the day keeps you away from the sedentary risks occurring during the day after a workout.
- Recovering from Injuries? There’s nothing better than walking.
- Guaranteed Mental peace and serenity